Pet Heaven Memorials maintains information it receives from customers in confidence and is not sold to or shared with third parties except where identified in this policy.
1. General Guidelines:
This policy applies to all information received and collected from customers. We collect customer information from a number of sources including:
Information given directly by the customer such as through transactions online, over the phone, in person, through surveys, participation in discussion boards and website registrations
Information from other sources such as companies that help us update our records and
Information automatically collected when customers visit our website such as via cookies and device information
2. Disclosure of information
At Pet Heaven Memorials, customer privacy means that:
- We maintain strict confidentiality and security safeguards for personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example to law enforcement agencies.
- where third parties appointed by us require access to personal information held by us to perform services (in which case we require these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services).
- If Pet Heaven Memorials reasonably believes it is necessary to protect our company, our customers, or the public.
Pet Heaven Memorials reserves the right to notify you about administrative matters that pertain to products or services that you have purchased.
Our websites may sometimes contain links to other websites. With the exception of other sites owned by us, we do not control the privacy practices of sites reached through links from our websites nor can we control information posted by customers on public areas of our websites. If customers have any questions about the privacy practices of linked websites then they should contact the relevant companies directly.
3. Use of information
Pet Heaven Memorials uses customer information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfil customer requests for products and services and to communicate with customers about those requests.
- To improve our customer service and provide information on our products and services.
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
4. Customer access to their information
Customers have the right to access and modify their personal information held by Pet Heaven Memorials. Customers can access and change personal information by contacting us. We encourage customers to contact us in order to keep their personal information up to date.
Pet Heaven Memorials takes appropriate measures to keep personal information secure. We have implemented appropriate physical and electronic procedures to protect the personal information we collect. Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account details including their password, and for any activity undertaken in their account.
Due to its nature, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will protect your personal data in accordance with this policy, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at the customer’s risk.
6. Contact us
If customers have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of personal information, or you wish to make a complaint in relation to our privacy practices, please contact: email@example.com